Academy of professional studies South Serbia (APSSS) formed an Team for international cooperation which performs the following activities: manage and implement European and international student mobility programs as well as staff mobility programs; works on establish and maintain international cooperation with partner institutions on the basis of signed cooperation agreements; inform and offer support to students and staff in relation to mobility options. Team searches and suggests to APSSS applying for funds, looks for partners and negotiates with them, prepares, and performs selection of documentation, disseminates information, promotes Erasmus+ program, performs monitoring of mobility quality, etc.
President and management of APSSS supports the work of the Team for international cooperation, defines strategies, approves APSSS’s participation in international programs, signs inter-institutional agreements and performs supervision of the work of the Team for international cooperation. Assistant to the President for Teaching issues signs learning agreements. The organizational structure of Team for international cooperation:
- Head of Team for international cooperation (works on establishing cooperation, coordinates all activities of the Team and informs the President and management of APSSS on them);
- ECTS coordinator (activities related to recognition of ECTS of all students involved in mobility);
- Staff mobility coordinator (staff mobility activities);
- Student mobility coordinator (student mobility activities);
- Language Coordinator (language support for mobilities)
- International relation officers (5) (one in every of five Departments of APSSS – support on the realization of all activities of the Team within their Departments)
- Student representative – I level studies (selected on the basis of its academic results, helps outgoing and incoming students);
- Student representative – II level studies (selected on the basis of its academic results, helps outgoing and incoming students);
- Administrative support specialist (administrative support to Team’s work).
All planned and realized Team’s activities are subject of continuous two-way communication between Team members and between Head of Team and President and management of APSSS (through organization of meetings, submitting reports, phone and e-mail communication).